- Reviews (0)
In the beginning, the performer will BORROW any smartphone from a spectator and will search for a tattoo design on the internet. The spectator will choose one of the designs from the list. Next, the performer will show his metal tag chain, which is empty on both sides, and puts it in the spectator’s hand. The performer visually transfers the design from the BORROWED phone and SEALS it on the metal tag, which is being held by the spectator the entire time.
A magic metal tag like never before.
· Perform with borrowed smartphone
· Fully examinable before and after effect
· Easy to perform
· Re-set in seconds
· Multiple variation
WHAT YOU GET:
· FOUR precious crafted gimmick that will last you a lifetime. (illustrated by Skymember )
· Necklace ball chain approximately 60 cm
· Silicone cover ( For metal tag )
· USB credit card ( Instructional Video )
· Velvet bag ( 5cm x 7cm )
The routine is quite cool, the fact that the spectator is holding the tag when the magic “happens” is a very nice point.
Alexis De La Fuente, Alexis’ reviews 12/02/2016 Full Review
“I give lots of credit to the creators of “Blink” for creativity and innovation.”
Wayne Kawamoto, Magic.About.com 12/11/2015 Full Review
“Takes the old drawing duplication to a whole new level.”
David Kenney, Reviewer 1/1/2016